• Single-chip impulse radar transceiver.
• Sub-mm accuracy.
• Low power consumption, typically < 120 mW.
• Industrial operating temperature range, -40 °C - 85 °C.
• Short startup time, < 1 ms.
• Single-ended RF terminals.
• Low power transmitter, with highly configurable output
• Extensive hardware support for advanced timing
• Serial Peripheral Interface.
• QFN32 5x5 mm, plastic leadless package.
The X2 impulse radar transceiver from Novelda gives
access to advanced sensor technology in one single IC.
The flexible transceiver makes X2 the perfect choice for
implementing high accuracy, high resolution sensing
systems with low power consumption. With access to
all of X2's advanced functions, extensive technical documentation,
application examples and the RadarLib API
from Novelda, development of state of the art impulse
radar sensors have never been easier