• Impulse Radar Transceiver System on Chip (SoC).
• Low power consumption.
• Industrial operating temperature range, -40 °C – 85 °C.
• Requires few external components enabling small systems with low BOM cost.
• Advanced power management enabling low power duty cycle controlled operation.
• Differential RF terminals for low noise and distortion yielding high sensitivity in both static and
• Low power transmitter designed to operate in worldwide markets
• Bi-phase coding of transmitted pulses for spectrum spreading
• Master/Slave Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
• Quad SPI mode for higher data rates
• Digital downconversion and filtering support for efficient signal processing and data rate reduction
• Small footprint Chip Scale Packaging for high density integration
The X4 is an Impulse Radar Transceiver System on Chip (SoC) combining a 7.29/8.748 GHz transmitter
for unlicensed operation in worldwide markets, a direct RF-sampling receiver, a fully programmable
system controller and advanced power management functions in a single chip.